Rajasthan Development Dialogue
Work with the government to become the change catalysts this state needs. Create awareness and enhance capacity to help citizens maximize their benefit of government schemes, and facilitate the effective spread of developmental projects through environmental rejuvenation, community participation and decentralized planning
This is an internship and not an employment scheme. As such the allowances provided to them shall be to the extent of ensuring the efficient performance of their duties. These allowances are for the interns alone; any other expenditure borne due to the presence of family members or friends, shall be the sole responsibility of the interns themselves. The stipends are:
- A monthly allowance of Rs 25,000 / month, which is the main monetary stipend;
- A monthly allowance of Rs 2,500 / month as communication allowance for the use of their own laptop with internet;
- Field accommodation, which is however subject to availability and feasibility, and cannot be claim as a matter of right;
- Travel allowance?
Priority shall be accorded to the students and alumni of the following institutions:
- Leading colleges of Delhi University (St. Stephen's College, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Lady Sri Ram College, Delhi School of Economics);
- IITs, NITs, BITs, Pilani, Tata Institute of Social Sciences;
- IIMs, and other premier management institutes;
- Other central universities including Jawaharlal Nehru University; and
- Government universities and affiliated colleges of Rajasthan.