Prof. Rajani Kanth from Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Delhi University presented his research entitled ‘An Elusive Revolution?:Reflections on changing Trajectory of Naxalite Movement In South Bihar’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 08th September 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 21st April 2023. Gnana Aloysius: Dimensions of caste today.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 31st March 2023. Ratheesh Radhakrishnan: A theatre of mobility: Amateur players in Trivandrum city.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 24th March 2023. Sumbul Farah: Mediation, materiality and meaning: Debating the authenticity of visual and sonic reproductions of the divine word.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 17th March 2023. Mahesh Rangarajan: How the tiger became Indian: Faunal nationalism, science and society 1969-2019.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 3rd March 2023. Vivek Kumar: How egalitarian is Indian sociology?