Prof. Rajani Kanth from Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Delhi University presented his research entitled ‘An Elusive Revolution?:Reflections on changing Trajectory of Naxalite Movement In South Bihar’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 08th September 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 23rd September 2022. Shashi Bhushan Singh: The riddles of democracy: Elections and the reproduction of dominance in a south Bihar panchayat.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 16th September 2022. Sanjay Srivastava: The anthropologist’s stone: Mussavis, satellite mapping and the social life of digital technologies at the rural-urban frontier in Gurugram.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 29th April 2022. Geetika Bapna: Marital Biographies of a Household: The Ethnography of a Moral Verb.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 22nd April 2022. Supriya Singh: Domestic Economic Abuse: Money Without Morality Becomes a Medium of Abuse.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 8th April 2022. Maya John: Law’s Labour Lost: A Short History of Labour Law in India.