Ms. Madhulika Sonkar, Research Student, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi, will present a Ph.D. pre-submission seminar entitled, “Changing aspirations and challenges for Muslim girls’ education: An Ethnography of a girls’ schools in the old Delhi”.
When: Thursday, 8th August, 2019 at 3 p.m.
Where: M.N. Srinivas Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, Delhi School of Economics
Dr. Kamei Aphun
Pre-Submission Seminar (2019-20)
Latest Ph.D. Pre-Submission Seminars
- “Living Together but Separately: Everyday Lives on the Foothills of the Assam-Nagaland Border” (27 October, 2021)
- “Our Father’s Land: Descent, Land and Belonging in North Andaman” (21 October, 2021)
- “Female Domestic Workers in India: Reproduction of Gendered Labour in Urban Homes” (18 August, 2021)
- “Tribes and Notion of Land: Changes in Agrarian Structure and Social Relations Amongst the Tangkhul Nagas” (18th March 2021)
- “Life After Bail of Children in the Juvenile Justice System and Interventions by the State: A Case Study of Delhi” (15th March 2021)