Dr. Mahuya Bandyopadhyay from Associate Professor,
School of Development Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai presented his research entitled ‘Understanding Prison Sociality: Surveillance, Everyday Life and the Ethnographic Method’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 31st March 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00 PM 8 December 2023. Sudha Vasan: ‘Devta and Development in Himachal Pradesh: Rurality, Agrarian Identity and Re-invention of Community’
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00 PM 1 December 2023. Manish Jain: ‘The Postcolonial Citizen of NEP 2020’
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00 PM 24 November 2023. Mekhala Krishnamurthy: ‘Mandi Acts and Farm Laws: Making Sense of Regulatory Life in India’s Agricultural Markets’
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00 PM 10 November 2023. Roma Chatterji: ‘The Superhero Image and Ravana Mythology’
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00 PM 3 November 2023. Mallika Shakya: ‘Beyond Matters: Women’s Shifting Roles in Nepal’s Neo-liberal Garment Industry’