Notice for Election of candidates to Tier I of the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) at the Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
One candidate each from MA(P), MA(F) and MPhil/PhD needs to be elected to Tier 1 (Please refer to the Letter from the University Chief Election Officer dated 12 February for further details).
Nominees eligible to contest election for Tier I of the University of Delhi’s Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) for Prevention of Sexual Harassment will have to meet the following criteria:
- He/She should be a student pursuing regular degree course in the University
- Minimum 75% attendance at previous year/ semester
- No backlog of papers
- Must have 55% consolidated marks in latest final examination
- Not subjected to any disciplinary action in the past and should not have any criminal record.
Additional conditions to be eligible for Tier 2 elections at the university level:
- Age limit for Tier 2: PG: 24-25, MPhil/PhD: 28 years
- Each nominee should have at least one semester remaining for obtaining the degree on the date of filing the nomination.
- Should not have contested 2nd tier election of the ICC in the past
Students from MA(P), MA(F) and MPhil/PhD of our department are requested to nominate themselves for these positions by using the online form by 27th of February. The names of the nominees will be announced by 1st March and an online election will be held on 5th March.
Sudha Vasan & Anuja Agrawal
Gender Sensitisation Committee (Department of Sociology)