Ph.D. scholars of the Department of Sociology are expected to give a seminar prior to submission of their thesis. This page lists the forthcoming and past Ph.D pre-submission seminars of the Department starting with the 2014 session.
- “Life After Bail of Children in Juvenile Justice System and Interventions by the State: A Case Study of Delhi”(23rd January, 2020)
- “Life After Bail of Children in Juvenile Justice System and Interventions by the State: A Case Study of Delhi”(1st October, 2019)
- “The Social Production of the City: A Study of City Spaces of Calicut, Kerala.” (3rd October, 2019)
- “‘Secular’ School Culture: A Study of a government aided School in Delhi” by Ms. Devika Mittal (22nd August 2019)
- “Changing aspirations and challenges for Muslim girls’ education: An Ethnography of a girls’ schools in the old Delhi” by Ms. Madhulika Sonkar (8th August 2019)