Ms. Devika Mittal, Research Student, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi, presented a Ph.D. pre-submission seminar entitled, “‘Secular’ School Culture: A Study of a government aided School in Delhi”.
When: Thursday, 22nd August, 2019 at 3 p.m.
Where: M.N. Srinivas Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, Delhi School of Economics
Dr. Kamei Aphun
Pre-Submission Seminar (2019-20)
Latest Ph.D. Pre-Submission Seminars
- “Life After Bail of Children in Juvenile Justice System and Interventions by the State: A Case Study of Delhi”(1st October, 2019)
- “The Social Production of the City: A Study of City Spaces of Calicut, Kerala.” (3rd October, 2019)
- “‘Secular’ School Culture: A Study of a government aided School in Delhi” by Ms. Devika Mittal (22nd August 2019)
- “Changing aspirations and challenges for Muslim girls’ education: An Ethnography of a girls’ schools in the old Delhi” by Ms. Madhulika Sonkar (8th August 2019)
- “Metaphor and metonymy in the constitution of mathematical Knowledge: An Ethnographic Exploration” by Mr. Saumya Malviya (25th July 2019)