Dr. Bhrigupati Singh presented his research entitled ‘Upari Chakkar: Psychiatric Insights from a Sufi Shrine’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 05th January 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- Friday Research Colloquium: 30 April, 2021: Prof. Sujata Patel: “Colonialism and Its Knowledges”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 23 April, 2021: Prof. Prathama Banerjee: “The Political After Critique” THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- Friday Research Colloquium: 16 April, 2021: Prof. Meena Gopal: “From Rejecting Paternalism to Transgressing Gender: Some Thoughts on Gender and Sport”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 09 April, 2021: Dr. Amit Basole : “Covid-19 and Labour in India: Impact, Response and the Way Forward”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 19 March, 2021: Dr. Aniket Aga : “Farm Reforms As If The Agrarian Crisis Mattered”