Dr. Oishik Sircar (Assistant Professor, Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat) will present his research entitled ‘Bollywood’s Law: Cinema, Justice and the Gujarat 2002 Mass Violence’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 22nd February 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Shashi Bhushan Singh
Other Research Colloquiums
- ‘Disciples of the Word’ by Savyasaachi
- ‘Imagery as Discourse: Locating Developmentalism in Indian Currency and Coinage and its Contestations’ by Amit Prakash
- ‘Go-Betweens in the Social Sciences, Humanities, and Science Studies’ by Kapil Raj
- ‘Bollywood’s Law: Cinema, Justice and the Gujarat 2002 Mass Violence’ by Dr. Oishik Sircar
- ‘Petitioners from the Meanest Cast: Petitions and the Early Colonial City in South India’ by Dr. Aparna Balachandran