Dr. Oishik Sircar (Assistant Professor, Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat) will present his research entitled ‘Bollywood’s Law: Cinema, Justice and the Gujarat 2002 Mass Violence’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 22nd February 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Shashi Bhushan Singh
Other Research Colloquiums
- ‘Various Shades of Sociology: A Rationale for Dalit Perspective’ on Friday, 01st November, 2019
- ‘Narrow Fairways: Getting By & Falling Behind in the New India’ on Friday, 25th October, 2019
- ‘Housing and Labour relations in Rural Rajasthan: A Village-level Case Study’ on Friday, 18th October, 2019
- ‘Subaltern, Religion and the State: The Making of a Dalit Community in Postcolonial Odisha’ on Friday, 27th September, 2019
- ‘Anti-Semitism, the Contemporary Left and the Temptation of the Conspiracy Fantasy’ on Friday, 20th September, 2019