Justice Dr. S. Muralidhar from Judge, Delhi High Court presented his research entitled ‘Case in Court: Bringing law and society issues before the judiciary’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 10th March 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 24th March 2023. Sumbul Farah: Mediation, materiality and meaning: Debating the authenticity of visual and sonic reproductions of the divine word.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 17th March 2023. Mahesh Rangarajan: How the tiger became Indian: Faunal nationalism, science and society 1969-2019.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 3rd March 2023. Vivek Kumar: How egalitarian is Indian sociology?
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 24th February 2023. Sharib Zeya: Modernities and Repertories: Social imaginaries after Ayodhya.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 10th February 2023. Svati Shah: The quest for a fieldsite: Lessons on producing space from sexuality research in India.