Justice Dr. S. Muralidhar from Judge, Delhi High Court presented his research entitled ‘Case in Court: Bringing law and society issues before the judiciary’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 10th March 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 25th November 2022. Aditya Bhattacharjea: Labour Market Flexibility in Indian Industry: A Sceptical View.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 18th November 2022. N. Sukumar: Caste Discrimination in Indian Universities.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 11th November 2022. Amita Baviskar: Living with Heat: Bodies and Persons in Urban India’s Changing Climate.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 4th November 2022. Divya Vaid: Against the Odds: Gender and Social Mobility in Contemporary India.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 28th October 2022. Gisèle Sapiro: Modes of Intervention of Public Intellectuals in France.