Prof. S.Shankar presented his research entitled ‘Literature, Freedom of Speech and Censorship in a Comparative Context’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 23rd Feburary 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- Friday Research Colloquium: 05 March, 2021: Prof. Christophe Guilmoto: “A Demographic Analysis of Covid-19 Mortality Across the World”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 26 February, 2021: Ms. Twinkle Siwach: “First Information Report & Media: The Informational Universe of Crime and Violence”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 19 February, 2021: Prof. Sanjay Palshikar : “Demons and Demonisation: Othering in the Bhagavad Gita”
- Friday Research Colloquium : 12 February, 2021 : Dr. Shelly Pandey : “The Kabulis in Delhi City: Gender and Cultural Practices of Afghan Sikh Refugees”
- Friday Research Colloquium : 05 February, 2021. Dr. Sandeep Rai: “Aesthetics, Politics, and Culture in ‘Bidesia’ Art”