David Hirsh Professor of sociology, Goldsmiths University, London, will present his research entitled “‘Anti-Semitism, the Contemporary Left and the Temptation of the Conspiracy Fantasy’ ” at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 20th September 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Tila Kumar
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 2nd December 2022. Anuja Agrawal: Beyond Agency vs. Victimhood: Making Sociological Sense of ‘Sex Work’.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 25th November 2022. Aditya Bhattacharjea: Labour Market Flexibility in Indian Industry: A Sceptical View.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 18th November 2022. N. Sukumar: Caste Discrimination in Indian Universities.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 11th November 2022. Amita Baviskar: Living with Heat: Bodies and Persons in Urban India’s Changing Climate.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 4th November 2022. Divya Vaid: Against the Odds: Gender and Social Mobility in Contemporary India.