Prof. Rajani Kanth from Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Delhi University presented his research entitled ‘An Elusive Revolution?:Reflections on changing Trajectory of Naxalite Movement In South Bihar’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 08th September 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 14th January 2022. Janaki Abraham: ‘Sanskritisation’ as appropriation: A view from the Sree Narayana Guru movement in Kerala.
- Friday Research Colloquium: 30 April, 2021: Prof. Sujata Patel: “Colonialism and Its Knowledges”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 23 April, 2021: Prof. Prathama Banerjee: “The Political After Critique” THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- Friday Research Colloquium: 16 April, 2021: Prof. Meena Gopal: “From Rejecting Paternalism to Transgressing Gender: Some Thoughts on Gender and Sport”
- Friday Research Colloquium: 09 April, 2021: Dr. Amit Basole : “Covid-19 and Labour in India: Impact, Response and the Way Forward”