Prof. Ashwini Deshpande from Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University presented his research entitled ‘Caste, Class and Social Mobility: The Critical Role of High School Years’ at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 01th September 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Other Research Colloquiums
- ‘Risk, Trust, Poverty and Finance: A Colonial Vista of Pensions’ on Friday, 24th January, 2020
- ‘Skin Colour and “Colourism”: A Global View’ on Friday, 17th January, 2020
- ‘The story of India’s earliest indigenous scanning tunneling microscopes (STMs) and what lab studies can tell us about S&T policy making in India’ on Friday, 10th January, 2020
- ‘Transforming the Subjective and the Objective: The Calling of Transpositional Subject Objectivity’ on Friday, 22nd November, 2019
- ‘Various Shades of Sociology: A Rationale for Dalit Perspective’ on Friday, 01st November, 2019