Roma Chatterji (Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi) will present her research entitled “Myths, and the Visual Imagination: The ‘Duplicitous Maiden’ as a Narrative Theme in Gond Art” at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 13th September 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Shashi Bhushan Singh
Other Research Colloquiums
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 29th April 2022. Geetika Bapna: Marital Biographies of a Household: The Ethnography of a Moral Verb.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 22nd April 2022. Supriya Singh: Domestic Economic Abuse: Money Without Morality Becomes a Medium of Abuse.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 8th April 2022. Maya John: Law’s Labour Lost: A Short History of Labour Law in India.
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 25th March 2022. Prasenjeet Tribhuvan: Cannabis Policy in India as a Part of Social Assemblage(s).
- FRIDAY RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM: 3:00pm 11th March 2022. Dhivya Janarthanan: Space, Field and Method: Rhythmanalysis and the Anthropology of the Contemporary Indian Village.