Roma Chatterji (Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi) will present her research entitled “Myths, and the Visual Imagination: The ‘Duplicitous Maiden’ as a Narrative Theme in Gond Art” at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 13th September 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Shashi Bhushan Singh
Other Research Colloquiums
- ‘Risk, Trust, Poverty and Finance: A Colonial Vista of Pensions’ on Friday, 24th January, 2020
- ‘Skin Colour and “Colourism”: A Global View’ on Friday, 17th January, 2020
- ‘The story of India’s earliest indigenous scanning tunneling microscopes (STMs) and what lab studies can tell us about S&T policy making in India’ on Friday, 10th January, 2020
- ‘Transforming the Subjective and the Objective: The Calling of Transpositional Subject Objectivity’ on Friday, 22nd November, 2019
- ‘Various Shades of Sociology: A Rationale for Dalit Perspective’ on Friday, 01st November, 2019