Roma Chatterji (Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi) will present her research entitled “Myths, and the Visual Imagination: The ‘Duplicitous Maiden’ as a Narrative Theme in Gond Art” at the Sociological Research Colloquium.
When: Friday, 13th September 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Seminar Room (First Floor), Department of Sociology, University of Delhi
Convenor: Shashi Bhushan Singh
Other Research Colloquiums
- ‘Housing and Labour relations in Rural Rajasthan: A Village-level Case Study’ on Friday, 18th October, 2019
- ‘Subaltern, Religion and the State: The Making of a Dalit Community in Postcolonial Odisha’ on Friday, 27th September, 2019
- ‘Anti-Semitism, the Contemporary Left and the Temptation of the Conspiracy Fantasy’ on Friday, 20th September, 2019
- Myths, and the Visual Imagination: The ‘Duplicitous Maiden’ as a Narrative Theme in Gond Art by Prof. Roma Chatterji on 13th September, 2019 (Research Colloquium)
- ‘Disciples of the Word’ by Savyasaachi